Brombal Steel Windows
Brombal, A Legacy of Craftsmanship
For over forty years Brombal has been fabricating windows and doors with extraordinary attention to luxury and fenestration. Brombal USA offers a full line of hand-crafted steel windows and doors, custom built to your specifications. Your designs, made real. That’s the art of Brombal.
- Thermally broken
- High structural characteristics for large unobstructed openings
- 3 times stronger than aluminum
- 4 times less conductive than aluminum
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Reduced coefficient of expansion
- Narrow sight lines
- Modern and traditional designs
The Benefits and Beauty of Steel
Steel Material from Brombal USA is made from a specific alloy, the FeP02 with a GZ200 hot zinc coating. This protects the profile from oxidation from both inside and outside of the face. It is finished through a skin-passing process, which allows a better paint grip. Steel is available in a variety of colors in polished, semi- polished or sable finishing. Steel has many advantages over the weaker material, aluminum.
1. Steel is a better choice than aluminum for thermally-broken fenestration. Steel insulates 5x better than aluminum. Also, steel unit sizes can be much larger than aluminum units. This allows for narrower frame dimensions, while still offering large expanses of glazing. By reducing the ratio of frame sightlines to glass, overall thermal performance is increased.
2. Structurally steel is 3x stronger than aluminum. This translates into the ability to fabricate larger door and window frames, while maintaining structural integrity.
3. Brombal steel profiles are “green” in more than one way. They are made from 100% recycled steel. If you want them GREEN we have that covered as well. Powder coating color options are nearly infinite.
4. Extremely durability. If cared for properly, Brombal windows can outlive the structure they are placed in. Studies show that steel windows can easily last and continue to function for much longer than aluminum, wood, or vinyl products – even as much as 3 to 4 times longer.
5. Unparalleled beauty. The most discernible architects, builders, and homeowners recognize the aesthetic qualities of Brombal windows. Simple crisp outlines frame the landscape and allow light to enter the structure. Steel is a strong and bold material that exudes confidence, strength, and style.